Horizon Recruitment Inc. is actively searching for an Accounts Receivable and Pricing Analyst to join one of our large Richmond clients. If you have a solid AR background and are ready to take on some additional responsibilities, this is the perfect fit. You will be part of a great team and will work with both the sales teams and the accounting teams to ensure feasibility of proposed sales and transactions. You will also be providing accounting support with a focus on accounts receivable while upholding an exceptional level of customer service.
- Process Accounts Receivable
- Prepare and reconcile Accounts Receivable reports
- Confirm and approve pricing for sales team including requested rebates and discounts
- Clear aging accounts with some collection calls required
- Responsible for billing and provide timely invoices to clients
- Month-end reporting and reconciliations
- Assist accounting team with various duties as required
- Work with internal and external clients to resolve account queries and issues
- 2+ years of experience in a similar high volume environment with specific AR experience
- Well organized, detail oriented, intermediate Excel skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Business acumen and a proven work ethic
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.