Horizon Recruitment is conducting a search for an Accounts Payable Clerk for a large, fast growing company in the hospitality sector. Their consistent growth over the last five years has established themselves as market leaders. This is a great opportunity for someone who is early in their career and looking to grow through a great company.
- Match, code and enter invoices in multiple ERP systems
- Responsible for weekly cheque runs
- Ensure that Accounts Payable, general ledger accounts and sub ledgers are reconciled at the end of each period; investigate discrepancies and follow up accordingly
- Responsible for weekly multi-currency wires and direct deposits
- Reconcile vendor statements and follow up as necessary
- Post journal entries and update continuity schedules (prepaid accounts, accrued liabilities)
- 1 - 2 years experience in an AP role in a large organization
- Experience handling a high volume of invoices in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly
- A positive attitude and approach
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting
- Enrollment in the CPA program is an asset
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.