Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting a search for a stand out Accounting Manager to lead the retail accounting team for our growing client based in Burnaby.
Working in the head office with a strong corporate team, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for all retail accounting functions including analysis and review of month-end P&L financials and maintaining fixed assets and depreciation. The Accounting Manager will also work closely with the Financial Reporting group to prepare various supporting schedules and working papers for external auditors.
- A professional designation (CA, CPA, CMA or CGA) along with 2+ years of managerial experience
- Hands on, roll up the sleeves professional with a demonstrated track record of success in a similar role in a multi-location retail environment
- Capability, drive and initiative to learn, adapt and execute
- Solid knowledge of current accounting principles and rules
- An open and articulate communicator with strong analysis, presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain