Horizon Recruitment is seeking an Accounting Consultant - System Implementation to help our mid-sized manufacturing client with the implementation of a new ERP system. As an extra set of hands for the duration of the project, you will also fill in for others on the team as necessary performing routine accounting tasks.
This role will focus on assisting in: cleaning up and standardizing the master data, validating master data and opening balances, validating and testing the system configuration, and designing and testing various financial reports. The key measure of success will be the successful implementation of the ERP and a seamless transition of the current financial processes into the new ERP System.
- An accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA) or near completion
- Previous experience working on a system implementation project
- Comfortable working with large data sets and complex systems
- Full cycle accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to analyze complex business situations and summarize key issues
- Must be a team player and effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Not afraid to bring forth innovative ideas and be a champion of best practices
- Well organized, structured, and efficient
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.