Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an opportunity for an Accounting Consultant to join a great local company based in the Lower Mainland for a 3 - 6 month assignment. Working closely with the Controller, this person will be an extra set of hands as the company works through a busy time with process improvement initiatives.
- Assist with month-end duties including the preparation of journal entries and reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports requested by senior leadership
- Work closely with and be a financial resource to the various operational departments
- Get involved in continuously improving the systems and processes
- Possess an accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA)
- 5+ years of experience working in a fast paced, multi-entity environment
- Ability to analyze complex business situations, summarize key issues, and make practical recommendations
- Excellent analytical skills and applies a creative approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.