Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk for a 3-month contract with the opportunity to convert to a permanent role. This is a hands-on role, providing support to an accounting team with a specific focus on Accounts Payable. This person will provide transactional support, ensuring accurate maintenance of records and processing of invoices.
- Process invoices and provide correspondence to suppliers where necessary
- Liaise with appropriate departments for invoice authorization
- Code invoices appropriately and inputs into the ERP system accurately and within timelines
- Reconciliation of vendor statements
- Correspondence with vendors regarding any discrepancies or irregularities
- Banking reconciliations
- 3+ years of experience in an Accounting Clerk or Accounts Payable role
- Hands-on experience using a larger ERP system (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics, etc.)
- Organized, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Appetite to learn and desire to grow
- Proactive in your approach and a self-starter
- Team player, who enjoys interacting with others
- Good sense of humor and enthusiastic outlook with a strong work ethic
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.