Horizon Recruitment is searching for an Account Manager - Consumer Goods for one of their clients based in Toronto, Ontario.
- Primary customer interface responsible for joint business planning and execution with customer.
- Proactively monitor and update the customer's overall business plan to achieve all sales objectives versus plan.
- Partner with customers service to minimize compliance charges and dispute invalid deductions.
- Conduct category business reviews to discuss the state of the business, consumer trends, key business drivers, incremental opportunities.
- Develop accurate monthly forecasts in order to project annual sales volume and margin contribution along with maximizing supply chain efficiencies by tracking shipments, consumption data and inventory changes. Proactively call out potential risks or threats to monthly forecasts.
- Sell-in new items to customer and work with key customer personnel to achieve optimal distribution.
- Identify profitable opportunities to grow incremental volume
- 5+ years of experience
- 2+ years of account management, business development or category development activity with Consumer-Packaged Goods manufacturer, distributor, retail operations
- Private Label Experience preferred
- BS/BA required; Business Administration, Marketing, Finance preferred
*Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.