Horizon Recruitment is looking to add an experienced Account Manager to our Vancouver team of highly driven Sales & Recruitment Professionals. If you’re looking for a career, not just a job, with a dynamic and growing organization take a look at Horizon Recruitment. Leaders in our industry, Horizon Recruitment offers an unrivaled presence and team of expert supply chain and financial recruiters across the country. Founded in 2007, Horizon has been built organically from the ground up, from a company with zero market share and revenue, to a multi-million-dollar, national organization that has experienced year-over-year growth. The success we’ve had is further evidenced by the exceptional team we’ve built and the business we’ve won with major organizations across Canada. We offer strong leadership and a collaborative team culture where we challenge the status quo and reach for our goals. Our leaders believe in supporting mentorship and encouraging long-term career objectives and provide continuous learning opportunities for team members to grow.
Do you have high action orientation and love being on the phone? Are you a problem-solver with excellent business acumen? Are you a seasoned recruitment professional looking for a change? If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions, then we’d like to have a conversation with you!
You will work to build your network of clients, generate leads and drive our business forward. You will also initiate and manage relationships with clients, helping them identify and pursue the right candidate.
Day to day you will:
- Develop sales leads and play an integral role in the business development process
- Evaluate clients hiring needs by phone and face-to-face meetings
- Coordinate interviews and facilitate the hiring process with our clients
- Negotiate salaries, benefits and contract rates, and interact with clients on all issues through prompt and thorough follow-up
- Develop, manage and expand existing client relationships
- Attend trade shows and represent the firm in various networking functions
- Minimum 2 years of Account Management experience within the recruitment industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience building and maintaining enduring professional relationships
- Bachelor's degree or diploma from a post-secondary institution ideally in a business, finance or supply chain
- Proven ability to grasp complex business problems and drive a solution
- Interest in working in a competitive, fun, fast-paced, sales-driven organization and industry
- An engaging personality with a results-driven track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good business sense and a passion to learn
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**